Windy day around Lake Tahoe Thursday, rain expected over the weekend

Casey Dawson
March 9, 2018

Rain is expected to arrive in Central Florida Tuesday night. But the sun should make an appearance this weekend.

A 40 percent chance of rain and snow is in the forecast for Tuesday during the day, increasing to a 60 percent chance at night.

Between a quarter and a tenth of an inch of rain is possible Saturday night, according to the weather service.

A slight chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of flurries between 8am and 9am.

Today will feature mostly sunny skies with highs in the mid-40s. High: 62. Wind: N 5-10 miles per hour. Chance for precipitation 60 percent.

THURSDAY NIGHT: Mostly cloudy with snow showers. North wind 5 to 9 miles per hour becoming light and variable after midnight.

Low pressure will develop off the mid-Atlantic coast early Wednesday and move into the Gulf of Maine Wednesday night into Thursday morning.

Test For Breast Cancer Gene Will Be Available In Weeks
US regulators have approved the first direct-to-consumer breast cancer gene test. "But it has a lot of caveats", said Donald St. Due to the prevalence of other mutations, the test can not determine overall cancer risk , according to the FDA.

High near 54. Breezy, with a south wind 8 to 13 miles per hour increasing to 21 to 26 miles per hour in the morning. Sunday's high is expected to be around 40.

Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday will be partly cloudy and chilly, with highs in the mid 40s.

Saturday: Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

SATURDAY: Rain showers will develop, with a cool afternoon high temperature of 52 degrees.

Friday Night - A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Snow also is possible on Sunday morning. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Wind: N 10 miles per hour. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Sunny, with a high near 42.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER